Any business tool must pass the simple test of return on investment
First let’s look at what current research shows about most small businesses -
The average employee wastes 2.09 hrs per day (Salary.com / AOL)
The typical small business pays it’s employees for time, not for the value they create
The value of a small business is in no small measure determined by whether or not it can run without the owner
So let’s get down to brass tacks…
Work Days Per Month: 21.6
Number of Employees: 10
Average Hourly Wage: $15
1 Owner at $79
3 Managers at $59
4 Employees at $29
2 Support Staff at $9
The Bottom Line
Are we saying that by using MasterPlan™ you will eliminate ALL 2.09 hrs per day per person that your team may be wasting? It could. But what if it just cut it by half? You’d be getting a 10 times return on investment.
That’s not including the value of having less drama, better accountability, systemized & consistent work, better service to your customers, and more free time.
When you add it all up, we think you’ll agree MasterPlan™ is a tremendous value.
MasterPlan™ Subscription – As Little as $79 per month
All user fees are month to month. There are never any long term contracts. We think if you find something valuable you’ll keep using it. If you don’t, it should be easy to stop. Accordingly, you can cancel at anytime. No questions. User fees are billed monthly in advance.
There are four user types:
- President / Owner – This user type can view all users, all reports, set departmental goals, conduct employee appraisals, change titles, change reports to, score support staff, approve Manager’s Anchors and Projects, and set performance bonus parameters in addition to accessing to her/his own personal MasterPlan™ which calculates a performance score and/or performance based bonus.
- Manager - This user type can view any direct reports, view departmental reports, set departmental goals, conduct employee appraisals, score support staff, and approve direct report’s Anchors and Projects in addition to accessing to her/his own personal MasterPlan™ which calculates a performance score and/or performance based bonus.
- Employee – This user type can view departmental goals, score support staff, and access her/his own personal MasterPlan™ which calculates a performance score and/or performance based bonus.
- Support Staff – This user type is report and score only. Pass/Fail checklists can be created for this user and then printed for manual use. Later manual scores can be entered for this user type which calculate a performance score and/or performance based bonus.
Training & Coaching Program (great idea, but optional)
If you’d like us to set it all up for you, train your team, and establish your performance based bonus program, we have experts standing by to help. Here’s what we’ll do:
- We write your Strategic Vision for you…
- We help create and refine your Sales, Marketing, and Service Goals for you…
- We help you take off all those hats and get you out of time debt…
- We train your managers how to manage for you using the system…
- We train your employees how to start working like owners…
- We systemize everyone’s work…yes every single job function!
- We make sure each job is well organized & measurable…
- We set up a performance based bonus system for you…
MasterPlan Pricing for Small Business
*Savings and Productivity Disclaimer – As with any business tool, your results may vary, and will be based on you and your employee’s individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and usage practices. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the internet that we cannot foresee which can reduce results. We are not responsible for your actions. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
Certifications – content and exams to establish a skill set for a given job function.Modules – an electronic document designed to guide you through the process of building a given system for your business.
Projects – a defined scope of work in which we build a system or technology from beginning to end for you.
Strategic Coaching – a process of education, support, expert advice, and accountability in which we're there to make sure the you reach full potential.
Training Courses – short 4 - 6 week sessions designed primarily for managers, our courses cover the essential skills of all good managers.
Member Forum – an online community place to share, listen, learn, and have fun!