Acceptable Use Policy “AUP”
All products and services provided by Total Integration may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission or storage of any information, data or material in violation of any United States Federal, State or local laws is strictly prohibited. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Total Integration from any claims resulting from Customer’s use of the service which damages Customer or any other parties, including attorney’s fees. Total Integration will not be liable for any interruptions in service or other monetary loss related to enforcement of the Total Integration Terms of Service (TOS), including this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Services Provided. Total Integration provides Customer with Web-based management automation software that includes scheduling, project management, goal management, and employee performance scoring functionality. All services provided must be used by Customer in compliance with the Total Integration Terms of Service.
- Customer Obligations.
Customer agrees to use Total Integration’s services including but not limited to MasterPlan in a manner that is legal, appropriate and in conformity with industry standards and all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws including but not limited to labor laws. More specifically, Customer agrees to abide by Total Integration’s requirements governing the use of the various components of the services, as described below:
- Optional Performance Based Bonus Calculation. Total Integration strictly prohibits any action that violates established local, state, and / or federal labor laws, EEOC statues or regulations or any anti-discrimination laws.
- Customer acknowledges that any tools, guides, or other materials used in the planning of your compensation system are strictly education and do not constitute legal advice. Before implementing your compensation system, please seek qualified advice from your legal counsel on local, state, and federal labor laws and best practices.
- Non United States users are required as a part of this acceptable use policy to use Total Integration’s services including but not limited to MasterPlan in a manner that is legal, appropriate and in conformity with industry standards and all applicable National and Local laws including but not limited labor laws.
- Reservation of Rights.
Total Integration reserves the right to terminate Customer’s account for any violation of the Total Integration Terms of Service.
Total Integration reserves the following rights:
- Questionable Practices (“Inappropriate Use”) Total Integration may terminate Customer’s account if Customer engages in any practice that is, in Total Integration’s sole discretion, objectionable, unlawful, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, libelous or hateful, or that encourages conduct which would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, federal, national or international law.
- Change of Terms and Conditions
Total Integration reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Policy, as needed. Use of Total Integration’s software and/or services by Customer after said changes constitutes Customer’s acceptance of the new Policy.
- Total Integration will inform Customer when significant changes are made to any policies under the Total Integration Terms of Service by means of a notification at login.
User Installed Third-Party Sites:
The Site contains links to other web sites. MasterPlan™ is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other web sites. Customers and visitors will need to check the policy statement of these others web sites to understand their policies. Customers and visitors who access a linked site may be disclosing their private information. It is the responsibility of the user to keep such information private and confidential.
Our Site has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Data under our control. When our Site is accessed using Mozilla Firefox, Netscape Navigator, or Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 5.5 or higher, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects information using both server authentication and data encryption to help ensure that Data is safe, secure, and available only to you. MasterPlan™ also implements an advanced security method based on dynamic data and encoded session identifications, and hosts the Site in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. Finally, MasterPlan™ provides unique user names and passwords that must be entered each time a customer logs on. These safeguards help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of Data.
MasterPlan™ offers its customers a means to choose how we may use information provided. If, at any time after registering for information or ordering the Service, you change your mind about receiving information from us or about sharing your information with third parties, send us a request specifying your new choice. Simply send your request to email@example.com.
MasterPlan™ utilizes some of the most advanced technology for Internet security available today. When you access our site using Mozilla Firefox, Netscape Navigator 6.0 or Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 5.5 or higher, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your information using both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that your data is safe, secure, and available only to registered Users in your organization. Your data will be completely inaccessible to your competitors. MasterPlan™ provides each User in your organization with a unique user name and password that must be entered each time a User logs on. MasterPlan™ issues a session “cookie” only to record encrypted authentication information for the duration of a specific session. The session “cookie” does not include either the username or password of the user. MasterPlan™ does not use “cookies” to store other confidential user and session information, but instead implements more advanced security methods based on dynamic data and encoded session IDs. In addition, MasterPlan™ is hosted in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
ALL CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES OF CUSTOMERS ARE EXPECTED TO AGREE TO ALL TERMS CONTAINED HEREIN. DIGITAL ACCEPTANCE IS ACHIEVED WHEN CUSTOMERS OR CUSTOMER’S EMPLOYEES ACCESS OR IN ANY WAY USE TOTAL INTEGRATION’S SERVICES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MASTERPLAN. FAILURE TO AGREE AND COMPLY WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF SERVICES AND IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Certifications – content and exams to establish a skill set for a given job function.Modules – an electronic document designed to guide you through the process of building a given system for your business.
Projects – a defined scope of work in which we build a system or technology from beginning to end for you.
Strategic Coaching – a process of education, support, expert advice, and accountability in which we're there to make sure the you reach full potential.
Training Courses – short 4 - 6 week sessions designed primarily for managers, our courses cover the essential skills of all good managers.