Usage of Total Integration services/products constitutes customer’s acceptance of Total Integration’s billing policy. Following is Total Integration’s billing policy all customers must comply with:
- All accounts are set up on a prepay basis. Payment must be received by Total Integration before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees.
- All International clients must pay by credit/debit card. Total Integration does not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file. This includes monthly charges.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request in addition to the automatic email receipts.
- Coaching and Implementation fees are billed monthly in advance. These fees are not a flat rate but rather a monthly fee for as long as the client chooses to remain in the program. Program lengths can and do change based upon requested work by clients.
- Credit/debit card billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, Total Integration will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No less than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 60 days past due will be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- Deactivation: After an account is delinquent 90 days, it will be deactivated. Once deactivated, the customer will not be able to recover any files. The account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: Total Integration may assess a $15.00 late fee for accounts 30 days past due.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Total Integration may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $15.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Billing cycles begin upon invoicing. Customers are free to close accounts at any time without any termination charges or fees. Once invoiced, each customer is committed to the remaining term of the billing cycle. Subscription fees are non-refundable. Customers are not required to use products or services during the cycle. In event of cancellation, Total Integration will not pro-rate any portion of unused subscription services, and all outstanding invoices must be paid in full.
Total Integration accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check, is on a per customer basis and must be agreed to by Total Integration. Checks must be paid in US dollars and issued from a US bank. Payment by check is only accepted for prepayment of six months or more subscription services. Total Integration currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, and Visa credit/debit cards.
Subscription fees are non-refundable. Implementation and Coaching fees are non-refundable.
Cancellations must be made through the MasterPlan account manager link. E-mail requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only requests made in the MasterPlan software will create a cancellation request. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an account with Total Integration cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. Total Integration will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done by using the account manager function in the software to ensure account closure.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation any outstanding balance must be settled. All canceled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collections service.
Cancellation of coaching and implementation services must be done by phone and requires 30-days advanced notice prior to the client billing date.
As a current or prior customer of Total Integration, each customer agrees to provide Total Integration 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Total Integration must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Total Integration receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Total Integration has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Total Integration has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Total Integration retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Total Integration will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Total Integration will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Total Integration will not issue any refunds outside the explicit terms of the agreement, whether in full or prorated. In other words, if a customer signs up and receives a 30 day money back guarantee, no refund will be given if cancellation takes place after the 30 days. All refunds will be made within 30 days of receipt of cancellation.
Q. Can I get copies of my invoice?
A. Invoices are automatically emailed to the address of record and can also be emailed per a customer request. Contact the Total Integration billing department at 800-979-0203.
Q. How can I see how much I owe on my account?
A. Contact the Total Integration billing department at 800-979-0203.
Q. How can I update my credit/debit card?
A. Credit/debit cards can be updated by accessing the Account Manager function within your MasterPlan application or contacting the Total Integration billing department at 800-979-0203.
Q. How can I cancel my account?
A. All account cancellations must be done using the Account Manager function in the MasterPlan software. E-mail requests do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only using the Account Manager function in the MasterPlan software will constitute a cancellation request.
Q. Can I change my billing date?
A. Currently billing dates cannot be changed. For more information please contact our billing department at 800-979-0203.
Q. Can you split payments between two cards?
A. No. Total Integration requires each payment to be charged to one card only.
Q. Can I pay by check instead?
Q. Can I put my account on hold?
A. No, Total Integration provides services on a continuing basis, but customers are free to start a new account with us after they have cancelled, if no past due balance exists.
Q. Can I decrease my monthly payment?
A. By disabling additional services (such as additional user seats), your monthly bill may decrease. Please contact the billing department at 800-979-0203.
Q. When is my next bill date?
A. User Accounts are billed approximately every 30 days beginning on the date of initial registration.
Q. What forms of payment can I use?
A. Total Integration accepts payments via credit/debit card. Total Integration currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, and Visa credit and debit cards.
Q. How can I report a change in ownership of the company?
A. Please contact the billing department for additional assistance at 800-979-0203.
Q. Why was I was double charged this month.
A. Chances are the credit/debit card charge from the previous month declined and did not clear until this month.
Q. Why was I charged an additional amount other than my monthly subscription?
A. Most likely it is for a service such training or implementation coaching. You can request all invoices by contacting the billing department for additional assistance at 800-979-0203.
Q. I haven’t been using the system, so why am I getting billed?
A. Total Integration does not bill based on usage. Much like your cable company that provides you the ability to watch your favorite channels, Total Integration provides you the ability to login to an amazing automated management system to help you build your business. Whether you choose to actually login and use the system is up to you.
Q. I cancelled my account, why is Total Integration following up with me to pay setup and subscription fees?
A. Cancellation of your subscription does not dismiss outstanding balances. Much like a leasing agreement with your car, if you sell the car, the remaining lease payments remain intact. For example, if a customer has an account paid monthly and decides to close it a few days after the last invoice, a refund will not be issued, neither in full nor pro-rated. Customers are free to keep access to the account open for the full billing cycle.
Please contact us for any other questions or concerns about our billing policy.
Certifications – content and exams to establish a skill set for a given job function.Modules – an electronic document designed to guide you through the process of building a given system for your business.
Projects – a defined scope of work in which we build a system or technology from beginning to end for you.
Strategic Coaching – a process of education, support, expert advice, and accountability in which we're there to make sure the you reach full potential.
Training Courses – short 4 - 6 week sessions designed primarily for managers, our courses cover the essential skills of all good managers.