You Can’t Manage What You Don’t Measure
So how can you hold yourself and your team accountable for goals, objectives and performance if you have no uniform way to measure, in real time, what is going on? The simple answer is you can’t.
But with MasterPlan™ you can. Here’s how we make it easy for you and your team:
- Every job function is setup by the individual user but approved by their manager
- We get 100% buy-in because every user is following their own plan (their first step of ownership)
- Everyone’s MasterPlan is required connect to specific goals and the big picture
- Through out the day the user checks off what activities have been done, generating a real time score
- Activities that are not scored, result in a zero score
- Presidents can see their own and everyone else’s MasterPlan™
- Managers can see their own and their team’s MasterPlan™
- Employees can see only their own MasterPlan™
- Support Staff (those who don’t use computers) are held accountable by MasterPlan™ generated checklists
So from top to bottom you can see who’s doing what, when they did it, how well they followed the agreed upon plan, and the outcomes they are on track to achieve.
Accountability is not Micro Management
The goal of MasterPlan™ is to empower every user to think and act strategically. We want to turn everyone into an owner by giving them the ability to self manage. This happens gradually as the user daily scores his or her work. While using MasterPlan™ only takes 5-15 minutes per day, in that short time it incrementally shifts the focus from busyness to effective work done right.
In a MasterPlan™ business everyone contributes, everyone must create value, and at last everyone’s value can be easily seen.
Certifications – content and exams to establish a skill set for a given job function.Modules – an electronic document designed to guide you through the process of building a given system for your business.
Projects – a defined scope of work in which we build a system or technology from beginning to end for you.
Strategic Coaching – a process of education, support, expert advice, and accountability in which we're there to make sure the you reach full potential.
Training Courses – short 4 - 6 week sessions designed primarily for managers, our courses cover the essential skills of all good managers.